"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong" (Richard Feynman)

Friday, October 17, 2008

NEW BLOG FEATURES & USES FOR GROUP PRESENTATIONS

I may not be new to blogging but I am discovering the untapped power of having a blog for this class. I have been wanting to make sure you all stay current with current affairs not just in US but around the globe or perhaps to have YOU share your views of the world with our blog.

So blogger.com allows for video feeds and news feeds from other blogs and sites. So I added that to the right side of the blog. Check it out. The VIDEO BAR is linked to four YouTube channels:
I also created WHAT'S NEW IN WORLDVIEWS (menu to the right) with links to newsfeeds from NYTimes US report, Associated Press, AlJazeeraTV, Now on PBS, Frontline on PBS, TED Talks, Media Matters, and Wired Magazine on culture.

Let me know if there is a video channel or a newsfeed we should add. Or if you'd like to be responsible for updated the video feed and newsfeed for each week's theme around your group presentation, let's do that.

No comments: